- SMART rooms are not for general studying. They are reserved for students who require the special equipment.
- Reservations can be made one day in advance.
- Groups (of 3 to 8 UIC students) can only book one room per day, for a max of 4 hours.
- Food and beverages are strictly prohibited.
- The room must not be left unattended with belongings inside.
- Reservations are non-transferable and only available to students.
- Unclaimed bookings may be canceled 15 min after the start time.
The Library reserves the right to deny reservations for a room or to remove any group not conforming to the guidelines listed above.